Thursday, January 17, 2013

What I've Been Working On - Necklaces and Fairy Trees

I mentioned before that I was working like crazy to get new product made for the craft fair I did in November.  Well, between the new baby and Christmas, I'm just now starting to get that same product photographed and listed in my Artfire shop (still debating whether to fill my Etsy shop back up again).  I haven't had time to do any clay work and probably won't for another month or two but that's okay because I've got plenty of photography and listing to do.

Anyway, I thought I'd share some of the photos I do have done.  Some of these are already listed in my Artfire shop but most of them aren't.

Hippie Necklace - 20 1/2 inches - Various lace-caned round
beads on hemp cord spaced with knots and black clay disk
beads.  $20

Gold and Copper Tile Necklace - 23 1/2 inches - Rectangular
black beads, impressed with various designs and highlighted
with gold and copper mica powders then strung with black,
gold, and copper glass beads.  $40

3-Strand Necklace -  19 inches (longest strand) - Pink,
greenish-gold, and black striped tube beads spaced with black
glass beads.  The inner strand also includes some gold foil
accents.  $35

Distressed Pearl Necklace - 24 inches - Large pearlized green
and blue rounds, slightly distressed and dented, spaced with
acrylic pearls and clay spacers in the same green and blue.  $20

Watermelon Vine Necklace - 22 inches - Clay watermelon
slices, half-slices and wedges, as well as leaves and blossoms
accented with matching glass beads on a chunky silver chain
with a strand of random green and ivory glass beads and
a green organza ribbon.  $50

Summer Fairy Tree Art - 4x4 inches - $25

Winter Fairy Tree Art - 4x4 inches - $25

Winter Fairy Tree ACEO - 3.5x2.5 inches - $15

Spring Fairy Tree Art - 4x4 inches - $25

Spring Fairy Tree ACEO - 3.5x2.5 inches - $15
Enjoy!
Korrina

No comments:

Post a Comment