Monday, July 29, 2013

Quick Update

This is just a quick update for those of you who follow my blog closely.  I am so sorry that there hasn't been anything new here in a while.  After the baby, I fully expected to return to my "regularly scheduled program."  And I did post a few new things.  

Then hubby found a new job - 230 miles away!  So, we have been busy moving him down to Utah to stay in our camper while we find a house and get moved.  He's been there about 2 months now.  We've found a house but we keep running into snags in the financing so that's taking a while.  Meanwhile, I've been packing and cleaning and trying to catch up on the homeschooling we got behind on when I was miserably pregnant.  

Due to all this, I haven't had time to clay in a couple of months and now it's all packed and waiting to move so it will probably be a month or two before I can get any new tutorials or anything up here.  

Thanks so much for being patient with me.  I'll try to do a better job of keeping you updated so you will have some idea of when to expect the "good stuff" again. :) 

So, meanwhile, enjoy these pictures of my family over the last few months.
Sarah and William

Miriam and William

William and Eli

William and Daddy

William (If you're a parent, you know the baby always gets the most pictures taken.)

Eli, Josephine, Kjerstin, and Emmily


Miriam, Josephine, and Eli

Back in May, I did manage to create one thing - I made my oldest daughter's first prom dress.  It wasn't perfect, 'cause I'm so out of practice behind the sewing machine, but it turned out pretty good.
Enjoy!
Korrina

2 comments:

  1. Thanx for the update n the lovely pics! Giving you strength n prayers on your move I know that is a lot of time and work...love the prom dress very pretty!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the family photos! Kjeri's dress is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete