Monday, March 21, 2011

Recipe of the Week: Peach Bourbon BBQ Shrimp and Bacon-Wrapped Scallops

Okay, I know that doesn't sound like a family recipe.  Well- it's not.  If you think it sounds like something off of a Red Lobster menu, you're right.

I already mentioned that last week Rock and I celebrated our wedding anniversary.  We always go to Red Lobster for lunch and then spend the night in a gorgeous theme-suite hotel nearby.  This year for lunch I had the Peach Bourbon BBQ Shrimp and Bacon-Wrapped Scallops.  To Die For!!

The rest of the week I didn't have much time for proper cooking so I decided to see if I could find a clone of this recipe online.  Even better, the Senior Executive Chef at Red Lobster shared the recipe on this website here.

So I know it's sort of a cop-out but I really loved this dish and wanted to share it with all of you!

Enjoy!
Korrina

No comments:

Post a Comment