Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm Back!

Oh my gosh, I can't believe it's been a full month since my last blog post!  What with Christmas and all of it's surprises (remind me to tell you about it sometime) and of course the break in between Christmas and the New Year, (in which I accomplished absolutely nothing) and then some medical problems I've had the last two weeks, I just haven't had the time for my blog or my Etsy shop or anything.  It's a miracle that the house hasn't fallen down around our ears and we even managed a little homeschooling. 

Anyway, one of my resolutions for this year is to post at least 3 times per week with at least one of those posts being something substantial (like a polymer clay tutorial or something).  I would love to post every day but I don't want to make this an impossible task... :)

Anyway, I'm working on a new tutorial but I won't be able to post it until after the January Polymer Clay Central Challenge as the tute will be for the item I am entering and that's against the rules.

So, until later in the week, Happy Martin Luther King Jr. day! (and you thought I forgot!)

Korrina

P.S. Can you believe my oldest daughter is turning 14 today?  I just don't feel old enough to be the mother of a 14-year-old!

No comments:

Post a Comment